• The Passion of the Weiss
  • Gorilla vs. Bear
  • Greencine Daily
  • Music Is Art
  • Shake Your Fist
  • Big Stereo
  • The New Yorker
  • The Torture Garden
  • Ear Farm
  • J'ai la cassette à la maison
  • The Hater
  • The Yellow Stereo
  • Movie City Indie
  • Fader
  • Covert Curiosity
  • Chromewaves
  • Sucka Pants
  • AV Club
  • Tinyways
  • Palms Out
  • Girish Shambu
  • So Much Silence
  • Heart On A Stick
  • Untitled
  • Sixeyes
  • The Documentary Blog
  • Contrast Podcast
  • Fecal Face
  • Quick, Before It Melts
  • Muzzle of Bees
  • La Blogothèque
  • The Rawking Refuses To Stop
  • Music For Kids Who Can't Read Good
  • indieWIRE
  • Gimme Tinnitus
  • Conscientious
  • Toothpaste For Dinner
  • Cable & Tweed
  • Culture Bully
  • Oceans Never Listen
  • Juxtapoz
  • I Am Fuel, You Are Friends
  • Subinev
  • Bookslut
  • Filles Sourires
  • Berkeley Place
  • Get Underground
  • Nah Right
  • Motel de Moka
  • Raven Sings The Blues
  • Fact
  • Missing Toof
  • Badical Beats
  • Clap Cowards
  • Chuckmore
  • Anthem
  • It's the right thing to do
  • Something is wrong here, something is terribly wrong
  • There ain't no life for me on land
  • The greatest #8: The Dreaming
  • Still I walk in darkness
  • Home of the cheesesteak, the beef piled sky high
  • Blogiversary #2
  • Blood rain
  • The best 15 films of 2007
  • The best 30 albums of 2007
  • The best 30 singles of 2007
  • The best 30 songs of 2007
  • The Greatest #6: Veedon Fleece
  • Behind the blog: Blogs Are For Dogs
  • It's winter again and New York's been broken
  • Blogiversary
  • Up high and ugly: Xiu Xiu MP3s
  • The Greatest #2: New Skin For The Old Ceremony
  • Behind the blog: The Passion of the Weiss
  • The best 15 films of 2006
  • Good clean fun: Clean Guns MP3s
  • Behind the blog: Music Is Art
  • United 93
  • The best 30 albums of 2006
  • The best 30 songs of 2006
  • The best 30 singles of 2006
  • The chapter in my life entitled San Francisco
  • The Up Series
  • Review #4: Ys by Joanna Newsom
  • Happy Yom Kippur
  • Rock bottom riser: Smog MP3s
  • Justin Ringle
  • Dan McGee
  • Sebastian Krueger, pt. 2
  • Sebastian Krueger, pt. 1
  • Bry Webb
  • Greg Goldberg, pt. 2
  • Greg Goldberg, pt. 1
  • Benoît Pioulard, pt. 2
  • Benoît Pioulard, pt. 1
  • Kevin O'Connor
  • Conrad Standish
  • Chris Bear
  • Owen Ashworth
  • Andrew Bujalski
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Brooklyn, NY

    The MP3s available here are for sampling purposes. Please support the artists by buying their albums and going to their shows. If you are the artist or label rep and don't want an MP3 featured, let me know. Links will otherwise stay live for about two weeks before they vanish into the ether.

    If you'd like to send music, art, writing or promo material for consideration, email me at nerdlitter[at]yahoo[dot]com. This site is designed in Firefox and may not look optimal in other browsers. You can get Firefox here.

    Powered by Blogger

    Thursday, November 30, 2006

    What a fun, sexy time for you: Arrested Development MP3s


    I'm only beginning to get over my mourning period for Arrested Development, easily the smartest, zaniest, wittiest and all-around best sitcom of the last eighty-five years or so. I figure a lot of you agree, since
    the one post I wrote about the show has consistently remained one of this blog's most popular. And every day, more and more people find their way over here via Arrested-related searches. But I'm not really surprised. I'm still rewatching my DVDs at an alarming rate. I'm still excessively quoting the show whether the context calls for it or not. But COME ON! "Mr. Banana Grabber?" "Operation Hot Mother?" "Banger in the mouth?" Nothing improves a solemn Thanksgiving dinner with the family more than busting out those allusions. Here are some of my other favorite moments from my three favorite characters:



    *
    MP3: G.O.B. Bluth - With Club Sauce
    * MP3: G.O.B. Bluth - Fuck Mountain
    * MP3: G.O.B. Bluth - Unless It Be-eth Me, Thy Sweet Lord
    * MP3: G.O.B. Bluth - Push The Tension
    * MP3: G.O.B. Bluth - Sexual Harassment Speech



    *
    MP3: Buster Bluth - They Even Touched My Charlie Browns
    * MP3: Buster Bluth - Awards From Army
    * MP3: Buster Bluth - Hey Hermano
    * MP3: Buster Bluth - Grilled Cheese
    * MP3: Buster Bluth - Like Anyone Would Want To 'R' Her



    *
    MP3: Tobias Fünke - Douche Chill
    * MP3: Tobias Fünke - Fire Sale
    * MP3: Tobias Fünke - Do These Effectively Hide My Thunder?
    * MP3: Tobias Fünke - Hey Fizellas
    * MP3: Tobias Fünke - Taking A Chubby

    * MP3: Arrested Development Theme [Buy Seasons 1, 2 and 3]

    (With special thanks to the-op.com)

    Tags: , , , , , ,

    Comments on "What a fun, sexy time for you: Arrested Development MP3s"

     

    Blogger Moka said ... (1:05 AM) : 

    are you gerard?

     

    Blogger Rachel said ... (3:28 AM) : 

    LOL

    First of all I freaking love Arrested Development...So pissed they cut it.

    This post was freaking sweetness.

    And "are you gerard?" hehe LOL that is funny...

    Seriously Charlie, are you? :-P

     

    Blogger Charlie said ... (4:01 AM) : 

    I am not Gerard unfortunately, but he and I sometimes play racquetball when we have the time.

     

    Blogger Passion of the Weiss said ... (1:30 PM) : 

    It took me a while to get the joke in the title...but god that show is funny..definitely my favorite show of all time...pure genius...great post.
    Steve Holt!

     

    Blogger Dan said ... (1:58 PM) : 

    I also am in love with that show. I posted a "Top 5 Tobias Quotes" over on my site:
    http://stopfiverecords.blogspot.com

    They're not MP3's or anything, I try to do them from memory.

     

    Blogger Rich said ... (5:23 PM) : 

    Tobias rules. I wanna be an analrapist when I grow up.

     

    Blogger Matt said ... (8:43 AM) : 

    Friggin' ace! Thanks.

     

    Blogger Matt said ... (8:43 AM) : 

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

    Blogger Vincent Rossmeier said ... (12:31 PM) : 

    If only your website had unlimited juice. Then it would be OFF THE HOOK.

     

    Blogger Charlie said ... (3:46 PM) : 

    I'd like to think it does have unlimited juice. But then I also like to think a lot of things that are blatantly false.

     

    Blogger Caren (CK) said ... (3:25 PM) : 

    stumbled upon your post via some links -- this is great! i'm still mourning the loss of this show...

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:57 PM) : 

    Excuse me, kind sir: what happened to the mp3s?! I found you through the Google and was ecstaticly happy at the idea of turning "Fuck Mountain" into my ringtone, only to discover that the mp3s are no longer downloadable?!

     

    post a comment